Against the picturesque Tennessee River, the Chattanooga River Market boasts the unique talents of our local and regional artists, offering handmade arts & crafts. We offer a wide selection of jewelry, photography, apparel, woodworks and much more.
Special engagements are featured each week, such as free yoga classes (bring your own mat please) and live performances by local musicians. The Chattanooga River Market is a great way to spend an afternoon. We are open on Saturdays and Sundays from 10am-5pm starting in Spring through September.
COVID19 Additional Terms:
- Vendors must wear face masks, stay current with health mandates, and abide by CDC, State, Local, Aquarium and Market rules
- No reserved booths; spaces assigned by Market Manager for the time being
- Non-refundable fees, unless cancelled by Market/Government due to health mandate or inclement weather (then a full refund/credit). Don’t register unless you expect to attend.
- If you are at-risk, unhealthy or live with someone who is — stay home. We want for everyone to stay safe
- Booth sharing is allowed, provide all vendors/products are previously approved
- No signup limits for approved arts/crafts – attend as frequently as you desire.
Admission is free and open to the public.