This Sunday many mother’s, daughters, sisters and friends will be enjoying a long tradition of celebration at Chattanooga Market for their Mother’s Day. The Market has wrapped the day up perfectly for Dads…Live music on the EPB stage brings it all together.
Fresh cut flowers are always a big draw during spring at Chattanooga Market. Flowers farm vendors provide the perfect Mother’s Day bouquets—all fresh cut and arranged on site. Other Mother’s Day treats visitors can expect this Sunday:
- A selection of wines and champagnes while sampling some of the season’s juiciest chocolate covered strawberries.
- Lunch in the Market Cafe is a special treat, the Market has over 15 food trucks on site representing various local and ethnic cuisines.
- Artists and craftsmen can provide a one of a kind for mom, special gift items are available.
- Fresh ingredients for home cooked dinner (prepared by Dad): meats, produce, cheeses, breads, and more.
- Choose from over 30 varieties of cakes for a dessert treat.
The first few weeks of the 2018 season have been a terrific showing of vendors (both new and old) and the season’s first strawberries was a treat. Market patrons can expect more produce to be trickling in as the growing season continues.